Custom AGV Lithium Ion battery 24V 100AH
Constant Current/Constant Voltage (CC-CV)
Max. Charge Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Time
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
1.Safe:Rigid aluminum alloy housing protection, BMS or PCB built inside to protect the battery
over charge or discharge.
2.Environmental-friendly: Accredited with RoHS, without any hazardous and noxious substances.
3.Lighter and smaller: 1/3 weight of lead acid battery, 70% size/weight of Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery.
4.Powerful: Able to discharge at 20C at 65°C max.
5.Long cycle life: Over 2000 cycles with capacity staying at minium 80%. Lead battery and other Li-ion batteries only have 300-500 cylces, such as Ni-Cd battery, Ni-MH battery.
6.Wide temperature range: Available for use when the temperature ranges from -20°C to 70°C.
7.Quality assurance: BV and SGS approved supplier, with TS16949 and ISO9001 quality management certificates and UL, CE,IEC62133, RoHS certificates.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.