Classical AGV battery 24V 60AH with Bluetooth communication
Main function of the App
1. Select our Smart battery PCM which transmits the battery data through bluetooth module then displays it through mobile APP.
2. There are two types of Bluetooth module: one is integrated type in the PCM; the other is external type with connector.
3. The Bluetooth module supports many communication protocols of CANBus,SMBus,HDQ,I2C,RS232,RS485. It's also compatible with different brands of control IC: TI,O2Micro,Maxim,Freescale and so on.
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
The Linkage company 24/48VDC Telecom series lithium ion battery is with advanced battery technology, Our battery is with such characteristcs: high energy density, long cycle life, high discharging rate, can support fast charging, We are focus on integrated battery module design like for the solar/wind storage ,AGV RGV, Military communication….. The environmentally friendly lithium ion battery configured with high-performance BMS, has a wide range of performance and application advantages compared with conventional battery. And the leader chemical technology, we have smart engineers which is over 20 years in the battery field for the mechanical and electronics design, with BMS technology and system design capabilities will bring excellent performance and reliability, We also provide the best solutions for industrial applications.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.