Custom AGV Lithium Ion battery 24V 80AH
Battery nominal voltage: 24V
Battery specification/model: LKG-24V-80AH
(Samsung 1865025R 3.7v 2.5Ah 7S32P)
Nominal capacity (0.2C5A): 80AH
Continuous operating current (A): ≤40A
Pulse discharge current (A): ≤ 120A
Charging current (A): ≤40A
Battery Operating Voltage Range (V): 29.4V-21.0V
Charge protection cut-off voltage (V): 29.4V
Discharge protection cut-off voltage (V): 21.0V
Internal resistance of finished product (mΩ): ≤80mΩ
Charge and Discharge Output Ports: Charge and Discharge Same Port: Red and Black 10 Square Leads with 50A Anderson Plug,With 50A Anderson plug length exposed 30cm.
Communication function: RS-485 communication (12# 2-core aviation plug)
Provide communication protocols and host computer management software;
Battery size (mm): H120*W250*L270 (without output)
Battery weight (kg): about 13.5kg
Maximum load power (w) 800W
Charging temperature (°C): 0°C～45°C
Discharge temperature (°C): -20°C～60°C
Storage temperature (°C): -20°C～45°C
Battery life: ≥ 800 cycles
Battery Warranty: 12 months
Packaging Technology: Sheet Metal Spray Color: Black
1. Your inquiry related to our products rice will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Experienced staffs to answer all your inquires which provide consultant service and the best battery solution.
3. We make the OEM and ODM service for more than 10 years.
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
5. If our products have any problem that we caused, they will be sent free in the next order.
——————— After-Sales Service ————————
1. 1 year warranty.
2. We will replace the broken parts with new parts in the next in the next order.
3. Choose the cheapest and safest shipping company .
4. Track the order until you get the goods.
5. Welcome any feedback and advice for our products.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.