AGV battery 48V 20AH
Battery cell model
LIFEO4 Battery cells
Standard discharge current
Max discharge current
Standard charge current
Fast charge current
Over discharge cut off voltage/series
2.8 ± 0.06V
Over charge protection voltage/series
Discharge working temperature
Charge working temperature
Recommended storage temperature
23 ± 5°C
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
LiFePO4 Battery Features
LiFePO4 Battery power solution from us is designed specifically according to customers' requirements for safety, powerful and low cost.
1.Cells designed with gas pipe, safety vent, Break and Anti-explosion Protection. Also we produce the cells and do the cells matching according to8-Conformity
2.Battery packs designed and produced with structure firmly, antiknock, electrical conductivity, heat dispersion with patented PCB
3.Smart BMS with collection module, balancing module, insulation module and CAN communication
Shipping and Service
1.Shipment in short time by air or by sea
2.best quality with competitive price
3.30 months of pro-rated warranty and all battery life after-sale service
4.Any technical support and training to your employees.
Introducing advanced equipment, Linkage has been well-known as one of the professional manufacturers and suppliers of mia electric car vehicle power lifepo4 battery solution 76.8v105ah. Our batteries are of high safety, high capacity, strong stability and long cycle life. With bulk batteries in stock, we warmly welcome you to buy or wholesale good price battery made in China from us.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.