Custom AGV/RGV Lithium Ion battery 48V 80AH
E bikes battery silver fish series
Max charge current
charge with constant current 1C to 57.6V, then charge with constant voltage 30V till charge current is less than 0.01C
Max discharge current
Discharge cut-off voltage
32V, the over-discharge detection voltage of PCM
Charging, 0°C ~ 65°C ; 65±20%RH
|Discharging, -20°C~80°C ; 65±20%RH|
|storage for a long time(>3 months) and the storage condition shall be:<35°C;65±20%RH;3.7~3.9V|
CycleLife(80%Prime Capacity) :
Period of warranty : 12 months after sales
With protection board PCM for over charging, over discharging, short circut,over voltage.
|*Using the charger designated by the manufacture(AEC).|
|*Don't throw the battery in fire or heat it.|
|*Don't unpack the battery or change its structure.|
* Battery pack should have sufficient strength and battery should be protected from mechanical shock
|* No cell movement in the battery pack should be allowed.|
|* No Sharp edge components should be inside the pack containing the battery.|
Charging current and charging voltage should be less than specified in the Product Specification.
|The charger shall be designed to comply with Product Specification.|
|It is dangerous that charging with higher curren or voltage than Product Specification may cause damage to the cell electrical,mechanical safety performance.|
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.