AGV UGV battery 48V 30AH
30Ah (0.5C discharging rate )
Max continuous discharging current
Max pulse discharging current
≥ 2000 times
Charging temperature: 0~45 deg. C Discharging temperature: -20~60 deg. C Humidity: 60 ± 10%R. H
Temperature: -20~60 deg. C Humidity: 45 ± 10%R. H
When storing at ambient temperature after one month, the voltage of single battery is higher than 2V( Battery discharge to 24V)
|When storing at ambient temperature after a year, the voltage of single battery is higher than 2V( 100% capacity)|
Battery protection method
Voltage monitoring technology
Over charge voltage threshold
Over discharge voltage threshold
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
We are leading manufacturer if pioneer of lithium battery systems in China. Our smart batteries can display & monitor the batteries status and thus enable the devices to conserve and use power intelligently with a patented built-in battery management system (BMS) via blue-tooth or other communications through APP or on screen.
We are strong in R&D and manufacturing of smart battery systems, widely used in fields such as
E-mobility (e-bike, e-scooter, e-skateboard, e-motorcycle, e-tricycle/rickshaw, e-wheelchair, e-golf cart, e-forklift, e-tourist vehicle, RV/caravan, marine, etc.),
Energy Storage Systems (solar/wind system, telecom/base station, uninterruptible power supply/UPS/backup system) and engine starter batteries.
LINKAGE batteries can readily replace the outdated, bulky and pollutant Lead-Acid / AGM/ GEL/SLA batteries with the latest smart lithium battery technology.
Following are our company production manufacturing
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.