AGV UGV /EV battery 48V 41.6AH
H250*W150*L310 or custom
Charge operating temperature
Discharge operating temperature
Life cycle time
Charge : 0 to 50
(recommended recharge release < 45°C)
Discharge: -20 to 75
(recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
(Recovery 90% after storage)
1.5 year -30~25°C(1*)
3 months -30~45°C(1*)
1 month -30~60°C(1*)
Continuous operating current: ≤30A
Pulse discharge current: ≤90A
Charging current: ≤30A
Operating voltage range: DC54.0V-DC40.0V
Charging cut-off voltage: ≤54.0V
Discharge cut-off voltage: ≥40.0V
Charge and discharge port: Charge the same end: 10 square lines, red and black 50A Anderson plug, with output terminal length 80cm.
Communication function: RS485/RS232
Battery size (mm): H250*W150*L310
Battery weight (kg): about 16kg
With load power (kw): ≤1300kw
Charging temperature (°C): 0°C～45°C
Discharge temperature (°C): -20°C～60°C
Storage temperature (°C): -20°C～45°C
Battery life: 3000 cycles or more
Battery Warranty: 12 months
Shell Material: Cold Plate Paint (Black)
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
24V/36V/48V 20Ah,30Ah,40Ah,50Ah,60Ah,70Ah,80Ah,90Ah,100Ah,200Ah,260Ah,300Ah,400Ah,500Ah,600Ah,…….CAN BE CUSTOMIZED
11Ah 11.6Ah 13Ah ,14Ah ,14.5Ah 17.5Ah 20Ah can be customized as your request.
High Energy Density – Lithium ion batteries provide approximately 200% energy of nickel cadmium/ 160% energy of nickel-metal hydride per unit weight and provide 170% energy of cadmium/ 105% energy of nickel-metal hydride per unit volume.
High Output Voltage – The average voltage of lithium ion battery is 3.7V per cell. Since the average voltage of nickel cadmium or nickel-metal hydride battery is 1.2V, only one-third the number of batteries are required compared to nickel cadmium and nickel-metal hydride batteries. Consequently, there is a significant saving in the battery cost as well as well as in its weight.
Environmentally Friendly – No cadmium, mercury or other heavy metals are contained in lithium ion batteries. The use of environmentally adapted materials makes lithium ion batteries fit for present and future use.
Long Cycle Life – Charge and discharge can be repeated over 500 times with stable discharge voltage during normal operation.
1.It is recommended to charge up the battery to 80% if you are going to store it for a period;
2.make sure the battery will be charged at least once every 3 months to ensure the best performance and cycle life .
3.The battery should be stored in a dry and cool environment, keep away from fire and heat sourcers;
4.Avoid direct connection of positive and negative poles;
5.Can not be modified.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.