Bluetooth AGV Battery 48V 60AH for AGV/RGV/UGV battery
Main function of the App
1. Select our Smart battery PCM which transmits the battery data through bluetooth module then displays it through mobile APP.
2. There are two types of Bluetooth module: one is integrated type in the PCM; the other is external type with connector.
3. The Bluetooth module supports many communication protocols of CANBus,SMBus,HDQ,I2C,RS232,RS485. It’s also compatible with different brands of control IC: TI,O2Micro,Maxim,Freescale and so on.
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
24V/36V/48V 20Ah,30Ah,40Ah,50Ah,60Ah,70Ah,80Ah,90Ah,100Ah,200Ah,260Ah,300Ah,400Ah,500Ah,600Ah,…….CAN BE CUSTOMIZED
3. Product performance
3.1 The battery pack has good safety performance, product safety and reliability, and good stability;
3.2 The battery pack has waterproof, dustproof, anti-drop, anti-corrosion, radiation protection, anti-electromagnetic interference;
3.3 The battery pack has multiple protection functions such as over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, and short-circuit protection. The BMS system can be built-in according to the needs of customers.
3.4 The battery pack has a small size, light weight, small self-discharge, long cycle life, high conversion efficiency, deep charge and discharge, long-term use and easy to carry.
4. Application area
It can be widely used in AGV,RGV UGV, Low speed vehicle, electric marine, electric boat, military equipment.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.