Custom Lithium Ion battery 48V 45AH for cold chain logistics system
Battery nominal voltage: 48V
Battery specification/model: LKG-48V-45AH (Panasonic 18650 13S14P)
Nominal capacity (0.2C5A): 45Ah
Continuous working current: ≤30A
Pulse discharge current: ≤90A
Standard charge current: ≤30A
Battery operating voltage range: 54.6V-39.0V
Charge protection cut-off voltage: 54.6V
Discharge protection cut-off voltage: 39.0V
Charge and discharge port: charge and discharge with the mouth of the mouth, 4 lines, 6 square lines, red, black, with 50A Anderson plug.
Communication function: RS485 communication port (12# 2-core aviation plug)
Battery size (mm): high 144* width 175* length 365
Internal resistance of finished product (mΩ): ≤120mΩ
Battery weight (kg): about 14kg
Charging temperature (°C): 0°C～45°C
Discharge temperature (°C): -20°C～60°C
Storage temperature (°C): -20°C～45°C
Battery life: more than 1200 cycles
Battery Warranty: 12 months
Maximum output power (W): 1200W
Shell material: sheet metal paint (black)
Supporting charger parameters:
Charger model: LKG-4820AL
Rated input voltage (V): 220V
Voltage input range (V): AC200-240V
Output voltage (V): 54.6V±0.5V
Output current (A): 20A ± 5%
Maximum output power (W): 1092W
Shell size (mm): 260×175×90
Charge indicator: Power LED1: Red LED2: Green
Charging LED1: Red LED2: Red
Full of LED1: Red LED2: Green
Digital display of current voltage and current
Input interface: Pass IEC standard
Power cord (m): 1.5 m long
Output line (m): 1.0 m long
Net weight (kg): about 4.5kg
Shell material: aluminum alloy
Battery charging time (h) about 2.5h
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.