AGV UGV /EV battery 48V 36AH
H250*W150*L310 or custom
Charge operating temperature
Discharge operating temperature
Life cycle time
Charge : 0 to 50
(recommended recharge release < 45°C)
Discharge: -20 to 75
(recommended re-discharge release < 60°C)
(Recovery 90% after storage)
1.5 year -30~25°C(1*)
3 months -30~45°C(1*)
1 month -30~60°C(1*)
Continuous operating current: ≤30A
Pulse discharge current: ≤90A
Charging current: ≤30A
Operating voltage range: DC54.0V-DC40.0V
Charging cut-off voltage: ≤54.0V
Discharge cut-off voltage: ≥40.0V
Charge and discharge port: Charge the same end: 10 square lines, red and black 50A Anderson plug, with output terminal length 80cm.
Communication function: RS485/RS232
Battery size (mm): H250*W150*L310
Battery weight (kg): about 18kg
With load power (kw): ≤1200kw
Charging temperature (°C): 0°C～45°C
Discharge temperature (°C): -20°C～60°C
Storage temperature (°C): -20°C～45°C
Battery life: 3000 cycles or more
Battery Warranty: 12 months
Shell Material: Cold Plate Paint (Black)
Four Main classical AGV Battery modules
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERY?
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.