Battery 12V 300Ah
Advantage of Lithium battery:
Our battery is with 3000 - 5000 cycles. On average, good quality lead acid batteries last between 100 - 300 cycles in a golf cart. After 150 cycles the lead acid batteries can produce less than half of their rated capacity meaning you get less than half of the range you got when they were new. In the long run, you would need to replace lead acid up to 10 times to get the same cycle life as 1 set of our battery
Lighter Weight/Higher Energy Density
Our battery weigh is about 70% lighter than lead batteries. A typically 48V golf cart will have around 500-600 lbs. of lead acid batteries. Switching to lithium will remove over 300 lbs. out of the cart. This will reduce the amount of energy required to get your cart up to speed and will help reduce wear and tear on your carts controller, motor, suspension, frame and tires.
Our battery hold a higher voltage during use than lead batteries. This equals more torque for your motor and allows the controller and electronics to run at their optimal efficiency. When you step on the pedal with lead batteries, the voltage can drop below 10V causing the controller to run inefficiently and providing less power to the motor which reduces torque. The higher voltage of our golf cart batteries will allow your cart to get up to speed quicker, and hold the speed higher, throughout the entire charge cycle and while going up hills.
OUR batteries are 99.1% efficient whereas lead acid batteries can be as little as 50 - 80% efficient. When you charge lead acid batteries, you can lose anywhere from 10% - 50% of the energy from the charger to your batteries. This means 50% of the power used to charge your golf cart is being lost due to resistance from the lead batteries. Using your existing charger, lithium batteries can charge up to 50% faster. We recommends you purchase one of our chargers for your golf cart to get the best performance and longest life from our lithium golf cart batteries. OUR lithium batteries may be recharged in less than 1 hour when you purchase a high-speed lithium charger from us.
Our lithium golf cart batteries are designed to allow you to safely use 100% of the rated capacity without lowering the life expectancy. Lead acid batteries are only recommended to be drained 50%. Imagine filling up your gas tank with 100 gallons of gas and the car only being able to use 50 gallons before needing to refuel.
Life Time Warranty
We provides a Limited Life time warranty to protect your investment in our products. With a life expectancy of up to 5000 cycles, you may never have to replace the batteries in your cart again. Even if you used the cart every day draining the batteries 100%, you could expect more than 10 years out of the batteries - 365 days per year X 10 years is 3,650 cycles.
Life at least 2000 cycles
Our batteries will maintain over 80% of their rated capacity after 2000 cycles at 100% depth of discharge. This means if you have a 100AH lithium battery, after 2000 cycles it will equal an 80AH battery. Simply put, if you went 100 miles when the lithium batteries were new, you would still be able to go 80 miles after 2000 cycles.
No Memory effect
Our lithium batteries have no memory and can be recharged at anytime no matter if you went 500 ft. or 50 miles. To get the best life out of your lead batteries, it is suggested you use the recommended depth of discharge every time before recharging.
(5) Excellent safety characteristic: When the inside pressure is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery safe，no explosion, When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion, even with short circuit, just melting itself, no bombing and fire.
(6) Good cycle life time and consistency the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 2000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
High-performance material of lithium iron phosphate ,with perfect consistency battery cells and long recycling life
(7) It can support fast charging. It could be charged to 70% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(8)Full protection functions like high and low voltage protection
(9) Cost effective to buy from us.
(10)Modular and quick plug design makes it easy to use and maintenance
Battery can be controlled with remote monitoring via communication interface.
(11) Environment friendly!
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit, do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 12.8V-13.2V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevant connection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.