Car starting Battery 12V 60Ah
Life Time Warranty
We provides a Limited Life time warranty to protect your investment in our products. With a life expectancy of up to 5000 cycles, you may never have to replace the batteries in your cart again. Even if you used the cart every day draining the batteries 100%, you could expect more than 10 years out of the batteries - 365 days per year X 10 years is 3,650 cycles.
Life at least 2000 cycles
Our batteries will maintain over 80% of their rated capacity after 2000 cycles at 100% depth of discharge. This means if you have a 100AH lithium battery, after 2000 cycles it will equal an 80AH battery. Simply put, if you went 100 miles when the lithium batteries were new, you would still be able to go 80 miles after 2000 cycles.
No Memory effect
Our lithium batteries have no memory and can be recharged at anytime no matter if you went 500 ft. or 50 miles. To get the best life out of your lead batteries, it is suggested you use the recommended depth of discharge every time before recharging.
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit, do not over charge and discharge
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 12.8V-13.2V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevant connection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.