Replaced Leaded Battery 12V 2000Ah for GMC
Constant Current/Constant Voltage
Max. Charge Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Advantage of Lithium battery:
OUR batteries are 99.1% efficient whereas lead acid batteries can be as little as 50 - 80% efficient. When you charge lead acid batteries, you can lose anywhere from 10% - 50% of the energy from the charger to your batteries. This means 50% of the power used to charge your golf cart is being lost due to resistance from the lead batteries. Using your existing charger, lithium batteries can charge up to 50% faster. We recommends you purchase one of our chargers for your golf cart to get the best performance and longest life from our lithium golf cart batteries. OUR lithium batteries may be recharged in less than 1 hour when you purchase a high-speed lithium charger from us.
Our lithium golf cart batteries are designed to allow you to safely use 100% of the rated capacity without lowering the life expectancy. Lead acid batteries are only recommended to be drained 50%. Imagine filling up your gas tank with 100 gallons of gas and the car only being able to use 50 gallons before needing to refuel.
Life Time Warranty
We provides a Limited Life time warranty to protect your investment in our products. With a life expectancy of up to 5000 cycles, you may never have to replace the batteries in your cart again. Even if you used the cart every day draining the batteries 100%, you could expect more than 10 years out of the batteries - 365 days per year X 10 years is 3,650 cycles.
Life at least 2000 cycles
Our batteries will maintain over 80% of their rated capacity after 2000 cycles at 100% depth of discharge. This means if you have a 100AH lithium battery, after 2000 cycles it will equal an 80AH battery. Simply put, if you went 100 miles when the lithium batteries were new, you would still be able to go 80 miles after 2000 cycles.
No Memory effect
Our lithium batteries have no memory and can be recharged at anytime no matter if you went 500 ft. or 50 miles. To get the best life out of your lead batteries, it is suggested you use the recommended depth of discharge every time before recharging.
1. Solar system, energy storage system, UPS etc.
2. Golf carts, electric vehicles, motorcycle, automobile starter battery, trolley, electric boat etc.
3. Sealed Lead-Acid battery replacement.
4. Forklift, srubbing machine, motive power bank etc.
5. Others: power tools
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is 0.5C, instant impulse discharge current is 3C for 60 seconds.
(2)It is high integrated which save a lot installation space;
(3) High quality, with high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature. The battery structure is reliable, without any heat stimulate,
(4) Good performance in low-temperature. discharge capacity decreases to over 80% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 60% under -20°C.
(5) Excellent safety characteristic: When the inside pressure is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery safe，no explosion, When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion, even with short circuit, just melting itself, no bombing and fire.
(6) Good cycle life time and consistency the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 2000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
High-performance material of lithium iron phosphate ,with perfect consistency battery cells and long recycling life
(7) It can support fast charging. It could be charged to 70% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(8)Full protection functions like high and low voltage protection
(9) Cost effective to buy from us.
(10)Modular and quick plug design makes it easy to use and maintenance
Battery can be controlled with remote monitoring via communication interface.
(11) Environment friendly!
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit, do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 12.8V-13.2V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevant connection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.