Custom 48V 36AH E-Bike Low speed vehicle battery
Samsung 18650 3.7V 2600mAh
Standard Charge Current
Max. Charge Current
Battery management System (BMS)
Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Discharge Current
Full Charged Voltage
54.6V(4.2V per cell)
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
39V (3.0V per cell)
Anderson connector or requested
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharging: -20°C ~ 55°C
(Recommended to store 20 ± 5°C for long term storage)
600 times (80% of initial capacity at 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
1. Telephone switchboard, electric equipment, power instruments
2. UPS, emergency application and medical devices
3. Power transmission and transformer station and accident lighting
4. Fire fighting, safety device and alarm monitoring
5. Automatic office system
6. Radio communication system
7. Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system
8. Portable electric appliances and mining system
9. Traffic and navigation signal lamp
10. Solar energy: solar street lights, solar LED lights
1. High energy density
2. High working voltage for single battery cells
4. Long cycle life
5. No memory effect
7. Safe and reliable
8. OEM/ODM is welcome
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
Battery Production Process