Custom4 8V 7.8Ah 13S3P Electric Bike Battery Pack
Samsung 18650 3.7V 2600mAh
Standard Charge Current
Max. Charge Current
Battery management System (BMS)
Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Discharge Current
Full Charged Voltage
54.6V(4.2V per cell)
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
39V(3.0V per cell)
Anderson connector or requested
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharging: -20°C ~ 55°C
(Recommended to store 20 ± 5°C for long term storage)
600 times (80% of initial capacity at 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
1. High energy density
2. High working voltage for single battery cells
4. Long cycle life
5. No memory effect
7. Safe and reliable
8. OEM/ODM is welcome
customers benefit .
- Lithium Batteries Features- -
1) Long cycle life: More than 2000 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 99% DOD).
2) High safety: No fire and explosion in overcharge test. The highest temperature <150° C.
3) Good charging and discharging performance.
(A)0.2C5A ≥ 100% (B)1C5A ≥ 99% ( C)2.5C5A ≥ 97%
4) High discharge rate up to 10C.
5) Environmental-friendly: All raw material of the batteries are environmental-friendly.
6) Wide working temperature range: -25° C to 60° C.
- - Lithium Batteries Application- -
1. Vehicles: Electric bicycle, golf car, electric wheelchair, electric scooter
2. Illuminate devices: Solar battery, miner lamp, solar street lamp, emergency light, electric torch, wind and solar system
3. Communication: Back-up electric supply, interphone
4. Power tools: Electric cropper, electric drill, electric saw, electric hammer, pump
5. Others: RC toy, small home appliance.
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
Battery Production Process