48V 17Ah Electric scooter Battery Pack 13S6P Panasonics 2900 cells
LKG-48V-17Ah PVC PACKAGE
Li ion battery
No. of cells:
13S6P Panasonics 2900mah
17.4Ah discharging at 0.2C
Standard charge voltage:
≤ 180 mΩ
Nominal Charge Current:
Maximum Charge Current:
<10A (can be adjustable)
Maximum Discharge Current:
<20A (can be adjustable)
Maximum Pulse discharge current:
≤ 30A (can be adjustable)
Charge end current:
Operation Temperature Range:
Charge: 0~45℃Discharge: -20~60℃
Less than 1 year: -20~25℃
|less than 3 months: -20~40℃|
Max charging current
AC safety&output short circuit, over charging/temperature
Strong configuration with nice soldering,not any moving at all,
With bracket shelf to install the cells,which hace more space for the cells air flow to release the heat when charging and discharging
High quality BMS to protect any incidents occurs.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Military specification with auto. Grade material.
Long life span with low resistant and self-discharge.
Optimum design with light packing.
Customized configuration are accepted.
OEM & ODM orders are welcome.
Shipping and servicing
1) We have professional cooperate forwarder
2) 2 years after sales service
customers benefit .
- Lithium Batteries Features- -
1) Long cycle life: More than 2000 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 99% DOD).
2) High safety: No fire and explosion in overcharge test. The highest temperature <150° C.
3) Good charging and discharging performance.
(A)0.2C5A ≥ 100% (B)1C5A ≥ 99% ( C)2.5C5A ≥ 97%
4) High discharge rate up to 10C.
5) Environmental-friendly: All raw material of the batteries are environmental-friendly.
6) Wide working temperature range: -25° C to 60° C.
- - Lithium Batteries Application- -
1. Vehicles: Electric bicycle, golf car, electric wheelchair, electric scooter
2. Illuminate devices: Solar battery, miner lamp, solar street lamp, emergency light, electric torch, wind and solar system
3. Communication: Back-up electric supply, interphone
4. Power tools: Electric cropper, electric drill, electric saw, electric hammer, pump
5. Others: RC toy, small home appliance.
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
Battery Production Process
- - Why do you choose us? - -
1. Quick response to clients' enquiries within 24hrs
2. Tailor-made solution provided by our experienced team and professional engineers.
3. More than 12 years experience in producing battery products for various application.
4. Value quality and long-term cooperation to reach win-win relationship.
5. Quality System: ISO14001, ISO9001, TS16949, SGS
Certifications: UL, ETL, CE, RoHS, UN38.3, MSDS
- - Packing&shipping- -
It according to customer's need:
Carton or wooden case
1. PVC film
2. SLA case
3. Iron case or aluminum alloy case