Custom Zhenglong 36V 7.8AH E-Bike battery
Cell Type: Li-Ion battery
Weight: About 3-5KG
Capacity: 6.6Ah 7.8Ah 8.7Ah 8.8Ah 10.4Ah 10.5Ah 11Ah 11.6Ah 13Ah ,14Ah ,14.5Ah 17.5Ah
Cycle time :>1000times
Basic Specification of 12V 50Ah Battery Pack
Nominal Capacity @ 0.2C
Working life:3-5 YEARS
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Cell Type:18650 Li ion cells
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Weight (including case)3-5kg
Continuous Discharge Current
Charge Temperature Range:0-55
Peak Discharge (max. 10 sec. duration)
Discharge Temperature Range -20-+70
Cycle Life (1C/1C 80% DOD)
You can see the all battery parameters from Celluar phone App
1). With Bluetooth function, mobile phone APP connection;
2). LCD display: such parameters like battery pack volt., single cell volt., work current, temp, cycle number, design capacity, time to full, time to empty,product serial, production date;
3). Communication interface: Bluetooth module modification energy display module program;
4). Balancing charge interface: for balancing chargers.
1. Select our Smart battery PCM which transmits the battery data through bluetooth module then displays it through mobile APP.
2. There are two types of Bluetooth module: one is integrated type in the PCM; the other is external type with connector.
3. The Bluetooth module supports many communication protocols of CANBus,SMBus,HDQ,I2C,RS232,RS485. It’s also compatible with different brands of control IC: TI,O2Micro,Maxim,Freescale and so on.
36V/48V 6.6Ah 7.8Ah 8.7Ah 8.8Ah 10.4Ah 10.5Ah 11Ah 11.6Ah 13Ah ,14Ah ,14.5Ah 17.5Ah
can be customized as your request.
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.
Battery Production Process