E-boat /marine Lithium Ion Battery 12V 20Ah
Basic Specification of 12V 20Ah Battery Pack
Nominal Capacity @ 0.2C
Cell connect way
Total Cell Quality
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
32650 5ah 3.2v
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Weight (including case)
Continuous Discharge Current
Charge Temperature Range
Peak Discharge (max. 10 sec. duration)
Discharge Temperature Range
Cycle Life (1C/1C 100% DOD)
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is 0.5C, instant impulse discharge current is 3C for 60 seconds.
(2)It is high integrated which save a lot installation space;
(3) High quality, with high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature. The battery structure is reliable, without any heat stimulate,
(4) Good performance in low-temperature. discharge capacity decreases to over 80% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 60% under -20°C.
(5) Excellent safety characteristic: When the inside pressure is too large, the one-way safety valve will release gas and heat to make sure battery safe，no explosion, When the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and explosion, even with short circuit, just melting itself, no bombing and fire.
(6) Good cycle life time and consistency the discharge capacity is still over 80% after 2000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
High-performance material of lithium iron phosphate ,with perfect consistency battery cells and long recycling life
(7) It can support fast charging. It could be charged to 70% within 20 minutes and charged full with 2-3h.
(8)Full protection functions like high and low voltage protection
(9) Cost effective to buy from us.
(10)Modular and quick plug design makes it easy to use and maintenance.Battery can be controlled with remote monitoring via communication interface.
(11) Environment friendly!
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit, do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 12.8V-13.2V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge.
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector.
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevant connection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
With professional mechanical design, with special bracket inside there is not any moving at all.
to lay the battery block, and the each little space of the cells will be easy for the air mesh,
We custom 12V 100Ah,200Ah,300ah,400ah,500ah,600ah……battery for all kind of applications.
Select between maximum runtime, long service life, small size and low cost.
Rechargeable batteries play an important role in our lives and many daily chores would be unthinkable without the ability to recharge. The most common rechargeable batteries are lead acid, NiCd, NiMH and Li-ion. Here is a brief summary of their characteristics.
Lead Acid – This is the oldest rechargeable battery system. Lead acid is rugged, forgiving if abused and is economically priced, but it has a low specific energy and limited cycle count. Lead acid is used for wheelchairs, golf cars, personnel carriers, emergency lighting and uninterruptible power supply (UPS). Lead is toxic and cannot be disposed in landfills.
Nickel-cadmium – Mature and well understood, NiCd is used where long service life, high discharge current and extreme temperatures are required. NiCd is one of the most rugged and enduring batteries; it is the only chemistry that allows ultra-fast charging with minimal stress. Main applications are power tools, medical devices, aviation and UPS. Due to environmental concerns, NiCd is being replaced with other chemistries, but it retains its status in aircraft due to its good safety record.
Nickel-metal-hydride – Serves as a replacement for NiCd as it has only mild toxic metals and provides higher specific energy. NiMH is used for medical instruments, hybrid cars and industrial applications. NiMH is also available in AA and AAA cells for consumer use.
Lithium-ion – Li-ion is replacing many applications that were previously served by lead and nickel-based batteries. Due to safety concerns, Li-ion needs a protection circuit. It is more expensive than most other batteries, but high cycle count and low maintenance reduce the cost per cycle over many other chemistries.