Golf cart battery replacement of AGM Battery 48V 100Ah
LiFePO4 3.2V 100Ah cell
Standard Charge Current
Max. Charge Current
Battery management System (BMS)
Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Discharge Current
Full Charged Voltage
58.4V(3.65V per cell)
Charge Cut-off Voltage
62.4V (3.9V per cell)
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
89.7V (2.0V per cell)
Charging: 0°C ~ 45°C
Discharging: -20°C ~ 55°C
(Recommended to store 20 ± 5°C for long term storage)
2000 times (80% of initial capacity at 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
1. Solar system, energy storage system, UPS etc.
2. Golf carts, electric vehicles, motorcycle, automobile starter battery, trolley, electric boat etc.
3. Sealed Lead-Acid battery replacement.
4. Forklift, srubbing machine, motive power bank etc.
5. Others: power tools
(10)Modular and quick plug design makes it easy to use and maintenance
Battery can be controlled with remote monitoring via communication interface.
ASIC chip, high precision acquisition, automotive grade material, Lightning Surge Immunity Test, redundancy design, high temperature aging, electron- static discharge, EMC, current balancing technology, maintenance-free battery system, The water detection, smoke detection, collision warning system actively.
Temp. Balance & Bonding
Aluminum wire bonding process with bus-bar design, triaxial vibration design, waterproof and dustproof design, structure lightweight design technology, which solved the core issue of power battery, improving the safety, reliability and stability. At the same time, the problem of BATTERY heating, heat dissipation was managed by temperature equalization technology ,which improve the battery performance and life span. PLB continue to optimize the battery pack design, so as to ensure the safety of product.
Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion) is the most common cell for mobile applications – Ranging from mobile phones to usage of space applications. These cells are very easy to come-by, the problem is assembling them correctly, with the proper electronics & control and verifying their performance.
Why do we like Li-Ion cells
When we do not recommend to use Li-Ion cells
§ Because the majority of Li-Ion (from large companies) have all the certifications needed
Performances of High end cells
Matters needing attention
(1) Please check if spare parts are completed when open the package and read the operation manual carefully.
(2) Do not make the battery Short Circuit, do not over charge and discharge.
(3) Please charge the new battery to full capacity before discharge for the first use.
(4) The battery pack is fixed with plate and strip before delivery, do not disassemble the plate and strip when using the battery.
(5) Checking the voltage of battery, normally it is 12.8V-13.2V.
(6) Fix BMS for battery pack and protect single cell to avoid over charge and over-discharge
(7) Rivet or screw is used for battery connector
(8) Please use copper part to connect battery packs and fix with hydraulic pressure plier. We could also provide the relevant connection which fixed with screws.
(9) The charger used should be approved by our company in order to match with our lithium batteries.
(10) It will shorten battery cycle lifetime and damage battery due to overcharge and over-discharge if not do according to the above . It won’t be within our company warranty.
INSIDE CONFIGURATIONWith professional mechanical design, with special bracket inside there is not any moving at all.
to lay the battery block, and the each little space of the cells will be easy for the air mesh,
、We custom 48V 100Ah,200Ah,300ah,400ah,500ah,600ah……battery for all kind of applications.