Custom 25.9V 36.4Ah Manpack Jammer Battery
36.4Ah 0.2C Discharge
Standard Charge ：5A
Standard Charging method
0.5C CC（ constant current ）charge to 29.4V,then CV(constant voltage 29.4V)charge till charge current decline to ≤300mA
Standard Charging Approx 8 hours Rapid charge
Max. charge current
Max. discharge current
Standard Discharge Current
Discharge protect voltage
Charge protect Voltage
Charging ： -20℃~ 60℃ Discharging ： -20℃~60℃
Battery capacity with 60%
Without scratch, distortion, contamination and leakage
Standard environmental condition
Temperature ： 23±5℃
Charger terminal voltage request
5 General Performance
Test Methods and Condition
After standard charging, rest battery for 10min, then discharging at 0.2C to voltage 19.25V, recording the
1C Capacity 1C
After standard charging, rest battery for 10min, then discharging at 1C to voltage 19.25V, recording the discharging Capacity
Constant current 0.5C charge to 29.4V, then constant voltage charge to current declines to 300mA, rest 10min ， constant current 0.5C discharge to 19.25V ， rest 10min. Repeat above steps till continuously discharging capacity Higher than 80% of the Initial Capacities of the Cells
Capability of keeping electricity
25 ± 5 ℃ , Constant current 0.5C charge to 27.3V, then constant voltage charge to current cut-off to 300mA,rest 28 days
Variation of Impedance
6 Safe Characteristic
Test Methods and Condition
At 23 ± 5 ℃ , After standard charging, connect cells anode and cathode by wire which impedance less than 50m Ω, keep 6h.
battery No broken, no smoke, no fire, no leakage（The project is not applicable）
After standard charging, 1.2C current and 35.0V voltage charge for 8 hours ,the voltage of battery should keep at 30.10±0.05V.
Over discharge testing
At 23 ± 5 ℃ , According to the requirements of standard charge,the cells will be discharge to cut-off voltage, then connect with external load of 30 ohm for 24 hours.
7 Environment Performance
Fully charged at 25 ℃, use 1C discharge current to measure
the capacity at different temperatures by cut-off voltage 19.25V. take the capacity at 25 ℃ as standard 100%
25% (at) -20℃
60% (at) 0℃
96% (at) 60℃
Constant temperature and humidity test
Maintain the battery at 40 ℃ and 90% RH for 96 hours
Capacity recovery rate 85%
Vibrate the battery in three mutually perpendicular directions by the amplitude of 0.35mm, the vibration frequency of 10-55HZ in 10 times each, the frequency changing rate is 1HZ per minute.
battery No broken, no smoke,no fire, no leakage.
Military manpack Jammer, EOD Jammer, CONVOY Jammer
25.9V 20.3AH/20.4AH/33.8Ah/36.4Ah/ 41.6Ah/46.4Ah Such battery pack for military Jammer use.Military communication use.can be customized as your request.
• Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool dry surrounding if it stands by.
• Does not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
• Use the battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
• Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
• Do not connect the battery electrodes to an electrical outlet.
• Do not discard the battery in fire or a heater.
• Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
• Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
• Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
• Do not directly solder the battery and pierce the battery with a nail or other sharp objects.