Custom 25.9V 30Ah multifunction battery for lighting
25.9V/30Ah Multi-function Illumination System Energy Storage Battery Lithium-ion battery with three yuan as cathode material has good safety. The main function is to provide power for multi-function lighting system. Multi-function lighting system energy storage battery has many cycles of charge and discharge, low self-discharge rate, long service life, strong deep discharge capability, high charging efficiency, low maintenance or maintenance-free, etc. Advantage. Electrostatic immunity class IV.
Project Number: 04BQ118-15
Nominal voltage: 25.9V
Nominal capacity: 30Ah
Battery size: 310mm* 175mm* 98mm
Battery internal resistance: ≤150mΩ
Battery weight: 5KG
Charging current: less than or equal to 12A
Continuous discharge current: less than or equal to 20A
Protection current: 60A
Charging voltage: 29.4
Discharge cut-off voltage: 17.5V
Service life: ≥800 times
Charging temperature: 0 ~ 45 °C
Discharge temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
Storage temperature: -20 ~ 35 °C
Battery temperature protection: 70°C±5°C
1. The battery pack is safe, resistant to high temperatures and has a long cycle life.
2. The cycle life of the battery pack is high, in line with the concept of low carbon, energy saving and environmental protection.
3. The battery has a built-in BMS system with multiple protection functions. The protection system (PCM/BMS) adopts the most advanced chips and MOS from Japan and the United States. With equilibrium.
4. The core materials include LiMn2O4 (lithium manganese oxide), Li-Ni-Co-Mn-O (ternary material), and LiFePO4 (iron-lithium).
5. can use imported Sanyo, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, LG original batteries and domestic brand-name batteries as a combination unit, to ensure the consistency of the battery, stability, safety.
6. can be more and more string combinations and battery modular design.
7. The battery comes with temperature protection,
1, heavy impact;
2, hot abuse;
4, forced discharge;
5, short circuit;
6, temperature cycle;
Cycle life at 100% depth of Discharge
Figure 2. Full battery ZCV curve and total impedance during discharge - residual charge curve:
a. 0.2C ZCV curves for L1 system and L2 system at 25 ̊C;
b. 0.2C ZCV curve of L1 system and L2 system at -40 ̊C;
c. The impedance of 0.2% discharge of L1 system and L2 system at 25 ̊C changes with the residual charge state;
d. The impedance of 0.2% discharge of L1 system and L2 system at -40 ̊C with the curve of residual charge state;