Custom military communication backup battery 25.6V 30Ah
1. Product Overview
LA-J004 lithium battery special equipment, the core components using leading lithium-ion batteries, built-in multi-power protection solutions, the use of safe and reliable lithium packaging technology, in line with GJB4477-2002 standards.
2. The main technical indicators
Constant Current/Constant Voltage
Max. Charge Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Current
Peak Instant Discharge Time
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
3. Product performance
3.1 The battery pack has good low temperature performance, product safety and reliability, and good stability;
3.2 The battery pack has waterproof, dustproof, anti-drop, anti-corrosion, radiation protection, anti-electromagnetic interference;
3.3 The battery pack has multiple protection functions such as over-charge protection, over-discharge protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, and short-circuit protection. The BMS system can be built-in according to the needs of customers.
3.4 The battery pack has a small size, light weight, small self-discharge, long cycle life, high conversion efficiency, deep charge and discharge, long-term use and easy to carry.
——————— Service by us ———————
1. Give you the specific battery pack within 24hours according to your requirements.
2. Professional: Professional technicians offer overall systematic service.
3. One-stop battery solution with battery cells, BMS, case and matching charger.
4. Beyond customer demand: To think more for customer, do better for customer and make customer more satisfied.
5. MOQ: 1 unit is ok for your first battery pack to be tested.
6. Warranty: 2years
7. Our solutions:
——————— After-Sales Service ————————
1 year warranty
2. We will replace the broken parts with new parts in the next in the next order
3. Choose the cheapest and safest shipping company
4. Track the order until you get the goods
5. Welcome any feedback and advice for our products.
Cycle life at 100% depth of Discharge
Figure 2. Full battery ZCV curve and total impedance during discharge - residual charge curve:
a. 0.2C ZCV curves for L1 system and L2 system at 25 ̊C;
b. 0.2C ZCV curve of L1 system and L2 system at -40 ̊C;
c. The impedance of 0.2% discharge of L1 system and L2 system at 25 ̊C changes with the residual charge state;
d. The impedance of 0.2% discharge of L1 system and L2 system at -40 ̊C with the curve of residual charge state;
♣ Wide Range Temperature Adaptability
♣ Long Life Cycles - 1C more than 10000 times
♣ High Power Output
♣ Environment Friendly